As one of many photographers in this city we all strive to find new places to take pictures…or at least Amy and I do. So scouting around town is a monthly to do. I’m always looking for cool random nooks and crannies that might make for a great pic. So this week’s 10 on 10 blog is about 10 new locations I’m itching to take some pics in front of.
1. Frescas- I love the funky modern colors on this building and would be super cute for some a High School senior or even an engagement session here.
2. This weekend I’m holding bluebonnet mini sessions and they are EVERYWHERE this year. Last year they came late so I hope they survived our crazy storm last night.
3. Chuys- These reflective spheres will make for a really cool and bright backdrop.
4. B&M Transmissions- I pass by this place all the time and have been dying to get a High School Senior male in front of here with a cool car….or do a retro theme.
5. Hope Outdoor Gallery- People call this the graffiti palace because of the many levels and artists are constantly out here updating the art so you never know what you’ll get.
6. The Cloak Room- This isn’t technically the Cloak Room but it’s attached to this dark and mysterious bar. I thought this would be great for the conservative and traditional family or couple.
7. Practice Yoga- located on East 5th and like many other places on the east side there are some great colorful walls and buildings you can find. I love this spanish flair.
8. Goodlife Realty- people love Austin sayings on walls here and I have never seen this one before the other day….so excited!!!
9. C-Boys- Located on one of my favorite spots in Austin (South Congress). This is going to be really cool for a vintage retro feel.
10. Sunset- This was actually taken in my front yard. If you open your eyes you might find some pretty amazing sights. Get creative and you could find beauty anywhere.
Check out the rest of my fellow photog friends and their 10 on 10 posts this month.